With your authorization, Go Insurance can provide a check to you, to the shop or to you and your lender if you have a loan or lease on your vehicle.
Articles in this section
- 5 Things to do once you have been in an accident
- What if stuff is stolen from my car?
- Who receives payment for damage repair?
- What if my repairs cost more than your estimate?
- What if the damage to my car is less than my deductible?
- What should I do if my vehicle has/had to be towed?
- What happens if I owe more on my loan than my car is worth?
- My vehicle was determined to be a total loss. What does that mean?
- How long do repairs take?
- Do I have to get my car repaired?