Here are the top 5 things to do once you have been in an accident
- Ensure you, your family, and passengers are in a safe location away from danger and oncoming traffic.
- Submit your claim depending on your device type (iOS/Android).
- Take photos of:
- Licenses plates
- Driver’s license number
- Auto insurance cards
- Contact information such as e-mails or phone numbers
- Take a video of your car after the accident. Also take videos of the other vehicles if allowed to validate damage claims from their insurance carriers.
- File a police report for major damage or injuries to yourself or others.