Go insurance policies automatically renew every 6 months. We’ll always give you a heads up in advance of any changes that may occur at time of renewal, as well as confirmation the day your policy renews.
Articles in this section
- What insurance company will issue my policy?
- Where can I find my policy documents?
- How do I start a new policy with Go Insurance if I am a former member?
- How do I update my lien holder with my new Go Insurance policy information?
- Can I change or update information on my policy?
- How do I add or remove vehicles from my policy?
- How do I add or remove drivers from my policy?
- How does my policy renew?
- What causes my rate to increase?
- If I have Go Insurance and move to a different state is my policy still good?