To update your payment method on iOS:
- Open the Go Insurance app
- On your policy landing page, tap on the he SETTINGS icon at the top left
- Tap "Account" and scroll down to the card on file
- Tap on (>) next to the current card on file and you will be able to swap it for any other card on your Apple Pay.
- Then; "Authorize Payment" to complete the update
NOTE: you will not be charged at this time, the authorized amount will read $0.00.
If you are trying to use a new card, you will need to first add it to Apple Pay or Google Pay before updating your payment method in the Go Insurance app. You may have to contact your bank when adding a new card to your Apple Pay. For help with Apple Pay please visit Apple Pay support.
To update your payment method on Android:
Chat with a Go Insurance Support agent in the app or reach out to your broker if you have one.